The Library can be accessed via link
– set up access to the most essential apps – eTG, MIMs, BMJ Best Practice and Read by QxMD for journal alerts. Visit our website for further recommendations.
– browse resources for each specialty under our ‘clinical specialties menu’. These guides provide links to databases, journals, eBooks, websites and relevant publications.
– authoritative and high quality databases are available including Medline, AMH, ClinicalKey, MIMS, eTG Complete, McGraw Hill Access Medicine and Embase.
Journals and eBooks
– an wide ranging collection of eBooks and journals are available from our library catalogue. If we do not have a particular title you need you can request this by completing our article/chapter request form.
– guidance on literature searching essentials, researchers’ tools including metrics and referencing, research data management, compliance and publishing.
– if you are undertaking a literature search or research project you may book in for a consultation with one of our expert librarians to tailor your search strategy and for individual database training.
COVID-19 Research Resource Guide
Our COVID-19 resource guide consolidates high impact journals, literature, research tools and health links for developing information and research on Sars cov2, Coronavirus disease and other aspects of the pandemic.
Accessing the library during Covid19
Monash Health librarians are available to assist you during the COVID-19 pandemic via website chat, phone (9594 2600) and email (email@example.com). If you have concerns about the impact of COVID-19 or your own health please call the Employee Coronavirus Hotline on 1800 675 398.