The Senior Medical Staff Performance Tools are designed to facilitate a discussion on current performance and planned development activities for all senior medical staff.
- Senior Medical Staff Performance Appraisal Guiding Document – NEW!
- Medical Performance Appraisal Tool template – NEW!
- Medical Leaders Performance Appraisal Tool template – (Completion of above appraisal plus this document) – NEW!
- Clinical Job Plan Template
- Instructions on ‘How to apply for Leave in Kronos
- Introduction and Monitoring of a New Technology or Clinical Practice (procedure)
- Application Form – Introduction of a New Technology or Clinical Practice
- Scope of Practice Change Request Form
- Scope of Practice Templates
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Conflict of Interest Declaration Form
How to submit completed appraisal
To ensure that completion of performance appraisals are captured on the organisational systems for the purposes of reporting, Unit Heads are required to complete the Performance Review record and email to Performance Reviews (People & Culture).
- Performance Review Record (xls)
- Send completed spreadsheet to email: Performancereviews@monashhealth.org
Employee submission of completed appraisal
Employees are to enter their performance review date on their individual ESS (Employee Self Service) portal as record of completion.
For enquiries please contact Dr Jason Goh, Director Medical Services: Jason.email@example.com