The Women in Medicine iLEAD program is designed to assist women who are in a leadership position with Monash Health develop their leadership skills and explore the complexities and inspiration of exceptional leadership. For the first time we are also opening this opportunity up to DCOs as well.
About the program
This program has been developed for Monash Health, and has enjoyed an excellent reputation for many years, amongst senior leaders in the organisation. You will be challenged to think strategically about yourself as a leader, and the ways in which you can build a high performance culture within your team.
This 3 day Women in Medicine iLEAD program, is based on the Transformative Leadership Model comprising:
Emotional Intelligence – leading self and others
Strategic Intelligence – leading the work on the floor from a strategic perspective
Learning Intelligence – leading the collaborative culture of inter-disciplinary work
It will cover the following topics:
- Leadership for the 21st Century
- Building cultures of listening, deep dialogue and collaboration
- Building your action plan for your own leadership journey
- The neuroscience of leadership
- Character strengths
- Situational awareness and strategic thinking
Dates and Cost
It is expected that you will attend all 3 (full day) workshops on the following dates:
- Wednesday, 26th June 2019; 9-4.30pm, MHTP Seminar Room 3, Clayton
- Wednesday, 24th July 2019; 9-4.30pm, MHTP Seminar Room 3, Clayton
- Thursday, 1st August 2019; 9-4:30pm, MHTP Boardroom, Level 7, Clayton
Cost: Senior Medical Staff and DCOs $300+GST (significantly subsidised by Monash Health) or fully subsidised (ie. free) for other nominated women in leadership roles.
If you qualify for full subsidisation (see above), enter the promo code MDEWiL during the registration process.
All payments will be issued with a Tax Invoice shortly after registration.
Any queries, please contact Janita Keating, Education Manager, Monash Doctors Education, Janita.firstname.lastname@example.org